- Domaine de gayfié, France June 22-26 2022
- Domaine de gayfié, France June 22-26 2022
- Domaine de gayfié, France June 22-26 2022
- Domaine de gayfié, France June 22-26 2022
Alexander Arpeggio & Marlene Stark * Andrea (live) * Arabian Panther * Asaf Samuel & Katzele * Bartoszek & Tom Zwotausend * Benedikt Frey * Benjamin Fröhlich * Bogus Trumper & DJ Trompete * Capablanca * Carne * Cashu * Cher Monsieur & Yannic Bartel * Cinthie * Confetti & Jules Gaardls (live) * Cosmo Vitelli * DJ Dustin * DJ Gigola * Dreems * Efdemin * Eva Geist (live) * Fadi Mohem * Fantastic Twins (live) * Fez * Flo Scheuer * Full Circle aka Joakim & Alexis Le-Tan * H (live) * INIT (live) * Johannes Mergarten (live piano) * Jonas Friedlich * Khidja * La Staab * Lauren Hansom * Marie Montexier * Maxence * Mikey Gee * Optimo (Espacio) * Orpheu the Wizard * Otto (live) * Ricarda Marai & Max Vincent Raw * Roman Flügel * Sacha Mambo * Shari Vari (live) * Shimé * Surgeon * Thur Deephrey * Veli x Viwo * Victor * Vince & Michal Zietara * Vinson * Vlada * Zenker Brothers * Zozo
Monticule Festival 2022 is accessible with two different kind of tickets: The 5 day pass grants access to the entire festival. The 3 day pass grants access from Friday 24th of June, 6am on.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO Day Tickets available at all.
All admission tickets include camping.
5 Euro waste deposit & shop fee are coming on top.
Rent a house on Domaine de Gayfié or in the small mid-age towns Cajarc and St. Jean de Laur. Both towns are genuine, almost untouristic and only 5 minutes by car from the festival site.
Festipi is comfortable festival accommodation with all positive elements of a traditional tipi. Its perfect air circulation ensures that the tipi is warm quickly in case of cold weather and stays nice and cool during hot days.
Festipi has a cross section of 3 meters, ideal for one, two or even three people.
Monticule only exists because of its spiritual warriors. More than 350 beings from all over the globe make their contribution to realise this annual summercamp with benefits. Life is change, so we are always on the look-out for new characters. Hit us up if you want to participate, may it be an art installation, a special project or giving a hand at one of our squads.
Opening Autumn 2021
ART, WORKSHOP, FOOD CONCEPTS
Reaching Monticule was never that simple. Our Toulouse Airport shuttles bring you to the festival in 1,5 hours. If you plan to discover the region, a car or bus is perfect. If you’re adventurous and ecoconscious, public transportation brings you to Cajarc from where we offer shuttles as well.
The nearest airport is Toulouse, approximately 140km away. From there our airport shuttles bring you directly to the festival. We are offering airport shuttles on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday. Shuttle tickets available in our ticket shop. Seats limited. No shuttle without reservation.
Car & Bus:
The car park is 15 minutes away from the festival, and has limited space. There are special spaces for VW busses, camper vans and mobile homes. Both areas have limited capacity. You can buy parking & camper van tickets at our ticket shop.
The closest bus stop to Monticule Festival is the small town Cajarc. From there we offer shuttles service directly to the campgrounds. Shuttle tickets available at our ticket shop.
The best way for searching train & bus connections in france is: SNCF
Domaine de Gayfie,
FESTIVAL OPENING HOURS
Opening: 22.06.2022 – 10:00 am
Closing: 26.06.2022 – 00:00 pm
Monticule is undogmatic. But since our very first breath we’ve had one dogma: to make the world a better place, not a worse one. We’re still a music festival and everyone comes here for fun. But we see it as our responsibility to question all our actions and make them, even if through modest steps, more beneficial for nature & humans.
Domaine de Gayfié holds us as a mother holds her children. Paying respect to the environment is therefore natural to us. We hope to transport this awareness to everyone and every single mindful individual makes us happy. To reduce our negative impact on the planet to a minimum, we established a waste avoidance system with environmental manager Rudy-Guilhem Ducléon. Waste separation, mobile ashtrays, reusable cups and dry toilets help us to keep the amount of non-recyclable waste very low.
It goes hand in hand with the awareness for nature as we’re ironically part of it, but of course everything that was just said counts for every interaction with people. In Montiland every human being stands on equal footing. Sexism, Racism and all kinds of micropolitics have no place in our world. Fuck VIPs.
THINK GLOBAL, BUY LOCAL
We’re very thankful to all the people living in this wonderful region. Every time we’re in contact, you welcome us with warmth. And over the years, a fruitful cooperation in many fields has developed. You supplying us with the best local products, gives us the possibility to reduce our ecological footprint and to dispense with big players like Nestlé, Coca Cola and others.
Good to Know
Lost your ticket
You’ve lost your e-ticket? No worries. You can get your details & documents via Paylogic support.
Monticule is fully cashless. During the festival you can pay with your wristband at all bars and stands. Recharging your chip with cash and credit/debit cards is very easy and possible 24/7.
How to get your money back after the festival?
1. REFUND BY BANK TRANSFER
To receive the remaining money easily via bank transfer, please follow the link below and fill out all required information. Online return process starts on Sunday 22:00.
2. REFUND DURING FESTIVAL
When checking your chip at the „cashless“ counter, you’ll get your remaining money back.
More information, faq and Cashless Refund: monticulefestival.com/cash
Our beautiful camping area is filled with trees protecting the tents from direct sunlight. Due to the risk of forest fires, camping stoves and open fires are strictly prohibited! The campsite cannot be reached by car. Feel free to use the panorama showers which were specially built for you. Please only use biodegradable shower gel and shampoo to save ground water and nature.
Danger of Forest Fires
Please note, we are located in a very dry region with high risk of forest fires. Therefore ANY USE of open fire is strictly forbidden, including camping stoves! In order to protect the stunning nature we would also like to encourage you to dispose of your cigarettes into the provided ashtrays. Consider also: Even a cigarette butt can accidentally start a fire in a dry environment!
Watch your Step
At some places on the festival ground there are very dangerous cliffs. They are up to 200 meters tall and extremely steep, rocky slopes, which are hard to spot. Therefore we must ask you to follow the provided paths at all times and respect fences and barriers – they are only there for YOUR safety.
Racism & Sexism
We do not accept any kind of violence against other people. If you feel harmed by another person please directly contact our securities or staff.
Monticule Festival puts special emphasis on sustainability and conservation. We buy mostly regional products, separate and avoid waste, offer next-gen dry toilets and work with environmental manager Rudy, to reduce our eco-footprint year by year. Please respect the nature and allow us to reenter Monticule Festival next year.
It is very important to us to put together a sustainable festival to protect the beautiful nature. By returning a packed garbage bag to the Recycling Center you will get your 5€ garbage deposit back.
Saturday 12noon – 05pm
Sunday 10am – 05pm
Monday 10am – 05pm
Law & Order
The sale of illegal drugs is not tolerated. Dealers will be kicked out.
Drinks & Food
At our marketplace, you will find a diverse range of food stands using local products. You may bring your own food and beverages to the campsite. However we depend on refinancing the festival by selling drinks on site, so please understand that we cannot allow self provided drinks & food on the festival grounds.
Flashlight, sunscreen, toilet paper, insect repellent, biodegradable shampoo, ear plugs, painkillers, swimwear, towels, water bottle, condoms, toothbrush.
To avoid plastic, we’ve installed drinking fountains with special filters.
You are welcome to fill up your containers and bottles at any time.
Domaine de Gayfié lies in Parc naturel régional de Causses du Quercy, which means that there are plenty of different things to explore. By following the small serpentines down the hill, you gonna pass the Gouffre de Lantouy, a turquoise 80-meters deep spring and the ruins of an ancient monastery. Passing the Lot via the beautiful old suspension bridge you reach Cajarc, one of the most beautiful french mid-age villages. The authentic market-place, shops and restaurants definitely worth a visit.
Stay with us by subscribing to our newsletter. See you on the hill!
…or join us on Facebook, Instagram and Soundcloud.
D – 80339 München
GF: Florian Scheuer
USt.-IdNr / VAT: DE298975446
Register: Amtsgericht München
Despite careful proof we hold no liability for the content of external links. The operators are exclusively responsible for the content of linked pages.
Cashless system is provided by: PurpleX
When approaching external service providers to process your personal data, this only happens according to the data processing agreement, which says that we as a contracting authority, are authorized to direct our contractor. For the production and execution of the event, your data will be provided, saved and processed by our event technology provider PurpleX GmbH, Petersburger Str. 38, 10249 Berlin. You also agree, that PurpleX GmbH may contact you for important purposes concerning the execution of the event.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrance to the festival will only be permitted with a valid ticket. The resale of purchased tickets is permitted for the same price only. Monticule GmbH reserves the right to deny admission. In this case, the Festival visitor will have the right for reimbursement of the ticket, unless the denial of the entrance is well founded. Any further claim for damages is excluded, unless the organizers acted with gross negligence or with intent. Entrance to the festival site is only permitted with the festival wristband. The guest will receive the ribbons in exchange for a valid ticket at the entrance.
2. In the case that the event is canceled before it begins, you will be offered a refund the face value of the ticket. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. Any further claim for compensation is not accepted. The event will take place regardless of the weather, as long as it is not life threatening. Should this be the case, the event will be canceled immediately. If the Festival is cancelled due to any reason outside of our control, misconduct of festival goes, as well as official orders or court decisions we reserve the right for any compensation.
3. The festival visitors are aware that music festivals represent an environment with a high noise level. The Festival organizers shall take the necessary precautions in order to prevent permanent hearing or health damage. Nevertheless, the festival visitors are strongly advised to protect their hearing or health with the use of earplugs. The festival visitors are attending entirely at their own risk. The organizers can not to held liable for any hearing or health damage due to the festival visitors lack of preparedness, unless the unless the organizers acted with gross negligence or with intent.
4. Claims for damages against the organizers due to negligence are not accepted. This also applies to its legal representatives or its agents. This regulation does not cover damage due to injury of the body, life, health, and in cases of gross negligence or intent of the organizers (except the 2nd point), or due to the breach of contract. Whereby in this case the claim for damages is limited to compensation for the foreseeable typical damage. Further liability shall be excluded.
5. It is prohibited to bring any of the following to the event; any kind of glass containers, cans, plastic bottles, own food, hard packages, cooler bags, other heavy containers, flares & fireworks, weapons of any kind and other dangerous objects. The security personnel has been instructed to carry out a body searches. With the purchase of a ticket you agree to these terms and conditions. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the entry Conditions. In such cases refunds will no be provided.
6. All audio and/or visual recordings of the Festival are prohibited, other than recordings only for private purposes, and not public display (including social media) or for commercial purposes. You cannot use any kind of drones or similar to make recordings. Generally recordings of any kind are prohibited without the explicit permission of the organizers or an artist and publication of such recordings will be prosecuted.
7. The organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, we reserve the right to announce this up to a week before the event. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
8. Should you have the permission to park a vehicle on the festival grounds, you do so at your own risk. The organizers cannot be held liable for damage or theft, unless they acted with intent or gross negligence.
9. Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Festival.
10. Any commercial actions on the part of the festival visitors are prohibited without prior written consent of the organizers.
11. Terms and conditions apply on the whole festival grounds and will be exercised by the organizers and third parties as commissioned.
12. The so-called stage diving, crowd surfing, climbing onto the stage, trusses or the like is prohibited. Such misconduct can lead to eviction from the event.
13. Youth Protection
13.1. On the festival grounds, the provisions of the law on protection of minors in the public apply.
13.2. Children and adolescents under 18 years of ages are not allowed on the festival grounds.
14. You agree that we can collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act. If you wish to object to the use of this statements as a whole, just notify us under:
D – 80339 München
15. Animals are not allowed on the festival grounds.
16. Beverages on the festival grounds will be sold in plastic cups only, for which a deposit will be charged.
17. By entering the festival grounds you consent to be included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us.
18. If any provision is invalid, the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Instead of the invalid clause will be turned into the statutory scheme.
Personal data (usually referred to just as “data” below) will only be processed by us to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, including its contents, and the services offered there.
Per Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), “processing” refers to any operation or set of operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment, or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction performed on personal data, whether by automated means or not.
I. Information about us as controllers of your dataI. Information about us as controllers of your data
II. The rights of users and data subjects
III. Information about the data processing
The party responsible for this website (the “controller”) for purposes of data protection law is:Monticule GmbH
Guldeinstraße 29 80339 München Contact: email@example.com II. The rights of users and data subjects
With regard to the data processing to be described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- to confirmation of whether data concerning them is being processed, information about the data being processed, further information about the nature of the data processing, and copies of the data (cf. also Art. 15 GDPR);
- to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Art. 16 GDPR);
- to the immediate deletion of data concerning them (cf. also Art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is necessary as stipulated in Art. 17 Para. 3 GDPR, to restrict said processing per Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (cf. also Art. 20 GDPR);
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also Art. 77 GDPR).
In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it discloses data of any such corrections, deletions, or restrictions placed on processing the same per Art. 16, 17 Para. 1, 18 GDPR. However, this obligation does not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Nevertheless, users have a right to information about these recipients.
Likewise, under Art. 21 GDPR, users and data subjects have the right to object to the controller’s future processing of their data pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.III. Information about the data processing
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply, provided the deletion of the same is not in breach of any statutory storage obligations or unless otherwise stipulated below.
Cookiesa) Session cookies
This processing makes our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure, allowing us, for example, to display our website in different languages or to offer a shopping cart function.
The legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR, insofar as these cookies are used to collect data to initiate or process contractual relationships.
If the processing does not serve to initiate or process a contract, our legitimate interest lies in improving the functionality of our website. The legal basis is then Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
When you close your browser, these session cookies are deleted.b) Third-party cookies
Please refer to the following information for details, in particular for the legal basis and purpose of such third-party collection and processing of data collected through cookies.c) Disabling cookies
If you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, not all of the functions on our site may be fully usable.
If you contact us via email or the contact form, the data you provide will be used for the purpose of processing your request. We must have this data in order to process and answer your inquiry; otherwise we will not be able to answer it in full or at all.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Your data will be deleted once we have fully answered your inquiry and there is no further legal obligation to store your data, such as if an order or contract resulted therefrom.
We use Google Analytics on our website. This is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (hereinafter: Google).
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Google guarantees that it will follow the EU’s data protection regulations when processing data in the United States.
The Google Analytics service is used to analyze how our website is used. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our site.
Usage and user-related information, such as IP address, place, time, or frequency of your visits to our website will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. However, we use Google Analytics with the so-called anonymization function, whereby Google truncates the IP address within the EU or the EEA before it is transmitted to the US.
The data collected in this way is in turn used by Google to provide us with an evaluation of visits to our website and what visitors do once there. This data can also be used to provide other services related to the use of our website and of the internet in general.
Google states that it will not connect your IP address to other data. In addition, Google provides further information with regard to its data protection practices at
including options you can exercise to prevent such use of your data.
In addition, Google offers an opt-out add-on at
Our website uses the plug-in of the Facebook social network. Facebook.com is a service provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. In the EU, this service is also operated by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, hereinafter both referred to as “Facebook.”
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Facebook guarantees that it will follow the EU’s data protection regulations when processing data in the United States.
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in improving the quality of our website.
Further information about the possible plug-ins and their respective functions is available from Facebook at
If the plug-in is stored on one of the pages you visit on our website, your browser will download an icon for the plug-in from Facebook’s servers in the USA. For technical reasons, it is necessary for Facebook to process your IP address. In addition, the date and time of your visit to our website will also be recorded.
If you are logged in to Facebook while visiting one of our plugged-in websites, the information collected by the plug-in from your specific visit will be recognized by Facebook. The information collected may then be assigned to your personal account at Facebook. If, for example, you use the Facebook Like button, this information will be stored in your Facebook account and published on the Facebook platform. If you want to prevent this, you must either log out of Facebook before visiting our website or use an add-on for your browser to prevent the Facebook plug-in from loading.
We use Vimeo to display videos on our website. This is a service of Vimeo, LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA, hereinafter referred to as “Vimeo.”
Some of the user data is processed on Vimeo servers in the USA. Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Vimeo guarantees that it will follow the EU’s data protection regulations when processing data in the United States.
The legal basis for collecting and processing this information is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in improving the quality of our website.
When you access a page on our website that has Vimeo embedded in it, a connection to Vimeo’s servers in the USA is established. For technical reasons, it is necessary for Vimeo to process your IP address. In addition, the date and time of your visit to our website will also be recorded.
If you are logged into Vimeo while visiting one of our webpages containing a Vimeo video, Vimeo will associate information about your interaction with our site to your Vimeo account. If you wish to prevent this, you must either log out of Vimeo before visiting our website or configure your Vimeo user account accordingly.
For the purpose of functionality and usage analysis, Vimeo uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics stores cookies on your terminal device via your browser and transmits information about the use of those websites in which a Vimeo video is embedded to Google. It is possible that Google will process this information in the USA.
If you do not agree to this processing, you have the option of preventing the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. Further details can be found in the section about cookies above.
The legal basis for collecting and processing this information is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in improving the quality of our website and in Vimeo’s legitimate interest in statistically analyzing user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
Vimeo offers further information about its data collection and processing as well your rights and your options for protecting your privacy at this link:
MailChimp – Newsletter
We offer you the opportunity to register for our free newsletter via our website.
We use MailChimp, a service of The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA, hereinafter referred to as “The Rocket Science Group”.
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
the Rocket Science Group guarantees that it will follow the EU’s data protection regulations when processing data in the United States. In addition, the Rocket Science Group offers further information about its data protection practices at
The newsletter then sent out by The Rocket Science Group will also contain a tracking pixel called a web beacon. This pixel helps us evaluate whether and when you have read our newsletter and whether you have clicked any links contained therein. In addition to further technical data, such as data about your computer hardware and your IP address, the data processed will be stored so that we can optimize our newsletter and respond to the wishes of our readers. The data will therefore increase the quality and attractiveness of our newsletter.
The legal basis for sending the newsletter and the analysis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
You may revoke your prior consent to receive this newsletter under Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR with future effect. All you have to do is inform us that you are revoking your consent or click on the unsubscribe link contained in each newsletter.
We offer you the opportunity to take part in contests on our website. If you participate in one of our competitions, the data you provide when you enter will be processed without your further consent, but only to run the contest.
As part of the competition, we will pass on your data to the transport company entrusted with the delivery of the goods or to a financial service provider if the transfer is necessary for the delivery or payment of your winnings. If you win and your information is to be published, you will be informed of this in the declaration of consent.
The legal basis for the transfer of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Your consent to the processing of your data for participation in our competitions may be exercised in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR with future effect. All you have to do is inform us that you are revoking your consent.
Cashless PaymentWHAT IS CASHLESS-PAYMENT?
A Cashless system is a card-based payment system that replaces cash money and allows faster, easier and safer payment at festivals. Cashless Cards can be purchased at the festival with any amount. You can pay for everything at the entire festival with your cashless card, recharge it at the cashless point on the festival grounds and get your money back after the festival.WHAT IS A CASHLESS CARD?
The cashless card is a chip on your wristband or a credit card sized plastic card that contains a near field communication (NFC) chip that securely and reliably stores your payment information.HOW DO I GET MY CASHLESS CARD?
Your personal cashless chip is right on your wristband. If not, you can get a payment card at the cashless point on the festival grounds.WHICH PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE ACCEPTED TO CHARGE MY CASHLESS CARD?
The following options are available: debit card, credit card and cash.CAN I ONLY PAY CASHLESS?
Yes. All food, drink and merchandise stands only accept cashless payment with the cashless card.IS THERE A LIMIT ON WHAT I CAN LOAD ON A CARD?
Due to the risk of loss, the cashless card is limited to 200 Euro.HOW DO I PAY WITH THE CARD?
Our staff will place your order in a mobile cash register and show you the sum that will be debited. By touching the cash register with your wristband, the amount will be debited from your chip. Afterwards you get your goods. After this, your remaining balance will be shown on the display of the mobile cash register.
Tip: To ensure that everything went well, just ask for the current balance on your cashless card before placing your order. Later complaints and cancellations will not be carried out. Only when the payment process is completed, you will get the purchased product / service.HOW CAN I CHECK MY CREDIT?
You can view your current balance at any time at any bar, stand, food station or cashless point. Just ask for account balance and they will show it to you on the display.WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY BALANCE IS UTILIZED?
Do not worry, when your credit ends, you can always recharge, as often you want.IS THERE A DEPOSIT FOR THE CARD?
For the chip on your wristband: No deposit.
For cashless: 3 Euro per card.WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY UNUSED CREDIT?
This amount will be deducted directly from the initial charge. Means: When topping up 100€, your balance will be 97 Euro. The remaining 3Euro will be kept as a deposit. You’ll get the deposit back only when returning your card at the end of the festival. You can return it at the cashless point.
Of course you will get back everything you didn’t spend at the end of the festival! You get your money back free of charge at the cashless point. If you’ve a wristband chip, you can receive the remaining money easily via bank transfer.
Cashless card with deposit: Please note that a refund is only possible during the festival.CAN I SPEND MY UNUSED CREDIT AT NEXT YEAR?
No, but a refund is possible. See “What happens with my unused credit?”CAN I RE-USE MY CASHLESS CARD NEXT YEAR?
No.WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY CASHLESS CARD OR IT IS STOLEN?
A registration of the visitor data is not provided. Therefore it’s not possible to refund credit in case of card loss or to block cards. So please take good care of your card and treat it like your cash.IS MY CONSUMPTION STORED WITH MY NAME?
No, we do not collect your data. Personalized data will not be stored or evaluated in connection with your consumption.WHO CAN I CONTACT IN CASE OF PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions, you can contact our cashless partner via firstname.lastname@example.org. During the festival you’ll find our service staff at the cashless point for questions or assistance.
Design & Creative Direction: Talmor & Talmor & Talmor
Typeface: Clemens Piontek